[teampractices] [FYI] connection between great teams and psychological safety

Subramanya Sastry ssastry at wikimedia.org
Fri Feb 26 18:27:48 UTC 2016

I read that article as well .. To me, this section stood out:

/"What Project Aristotle has taught people within Google is that no one
wants to put on a ‘‘work face’’ when they get to the office. No one
wants to leave part of their personality and inner life at home. But to
be fully present at work, to feel ‘‘psychologically safe,’’ we must know
that we can be free enough, sometimes, to share the things that scare us
without fear of recriminations. We must be able to talk about what is
messy or sad, to have hard conversations with colleagues who are driving
us crazy. We can’t be focused just on efficiency"/