[teampractices] Phabricator workboards appear to show story point, WIP limit, AND count

Max Binder mbinder at wikimedia.org
Thu Apr 28 18:00:31 UTC 2016

I noticed a change over the last few days.
 [image: Inline image 1]
This example attached shows that the column is counting 1 card, 1 point,
with a WIP limit of 1 out of 8. Teams have been requesting card count for a
long time (Kanban, for example, uses card count rather than points), so
this is good news!

I've tested this new implementation, and confirmed my observation above.
However, I've also confirmed that the WIP is still points-based, rather
than count-based, but this is a good first step! :)