[teampractices] [TOOL REQUEST] A way to "raise your hand" as a remotee

Kevin Smith ksmith at wikimedia.org
Wed Sep 16 22:58:29 UTC 2015

I agree with all of that, and it's unfortunate that there isn't a simple
and obvious tool. I think it is worth pursuing. Also, does bluejeans offer
a feature like that?

As a facilitator, I am often viewing an etherpad or slide deck, or other
people around the table. One simple trick that should help a bit would be
to be sure to sit at the far end of the table, directly facing the TV. At
least that way when you're looking at the table, It will be easier to
notice remoties waving (and vice versa).

Kevin Smith
Agile Coach, Wikimedia Foundation