[teampractices] [Discussion] Term for always prepping for the next thing

Max Binder mbinder at wikimedia.org
Tue Sep 15 00:34:58 UTC 2015

Thanks all. I distilled the best practices for "sensation X" to:

   - Set priorities, execute in order, interrupt only if necessary
   - Stop starting, and start finishing
   - Forecast capacity, and use forecasting accuracy as a barometer for
   iteration length/batch size
   - Create MVPs, and shorten iterations as much as possible to ship *and*
   get feedback

Practices par for the course in these parts, but I appreciated the
discussion. Thanks all!