[teampractices] More RelEng process documentation

Kristen Lans klans at wikimedia.org
Tue Mar 3 17:16:15 UTC 2015

This is awesome Chris. Super handy for those moments when someone says "I'm
not sure who to talk to about {RelEng practice/process.}", and really nice
transparency and clarity around stuff that is so critical to our day to day
work.

I'm thinking about working with a team on formulating their values in the
near future, so I'm curious to know if there was a particularly useful way
that you were able to come up with yours?