[teampractices] Please help upstream 58 Phabricator issues

Federico Leva (Nemo) nemowiki at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 08:57:12 UTC 2015

Andre Klapper, 21/02/2015 11:45:
> Note: If you upstream an issue it is your personal request and
> argumentation why you consider a certain bug or feature important.

Sure. This is easiest for people who think like upstream does (not me),
or for upstream itself. Perhaps Phacility can be contracted for
"translating" reports to their tracker. One of them can probably go
through our backlog in a day, without risks of getting everything closed
as garbage. :)

> And though upstream is very responsive and clear in decisions, I'm not
> sure how responsive they can still be if we "help" upstream devs by
> reporting lots of stuff to them that they have to triage and reply
> to. ;)

Well, keeping reports on our tracker doesn't reduce the amount of issues
to deal with, only hides it. Now at 64 reports and counting, this is not
sustainable. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/tag/phabricator-upstream/

Nemo