[teampractices] Thesis project: Phragile - sprint overviews for Phabricator

Andre Klapper aklapper at wikimedia.org
Mon Mar 2 18:52:57 UTC 2015

Hej hej,

On Fri, 2015-01-16 at 12:19 +0100, Tobi Gritschacher wrote:
> Currently there are no plans to deprecate the Sprint Extension and
> depending on free resources we are happy to continue working on it.

In the context of Wikimedia's use of Burndown charts [1], a slightly
unclear future for the maintenance level of the Sprint extension [1],
and potential improvements to handling sprints in Phabricator [2] as a
potential session at the Lyon Hackathon from May 23-25 [3]:

Jakob, do you plan to attend the Lyon Hackathon?
Would be cool to see you there and discuss ideas a bit!

Cheers,
andre

[3] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Lyon_Hackathon_2015
--