[teampractices] Phabricator dashboards and saved searches

David Strine dstrine at wikimedia.org
Thu Jun 25 15:51:51 UTC 2015

Thanks Mukunda!

I've had some time to dive into this too. The average user can set up some
detailed queries and assemble them on dashboards. You can also setup
special text boxes with critical information and links.

I assembled some dashboards as proof of concepts. I'm borrowing some of
Anne Gomez's panels and making some of my own.

The first is my active dashboard. I'm interested in new tasks getting added
to the sprints and any new features entering our backlogs.

The second is a test for a team member in FR tech. They may want a more
sprint focused view.

Strine's Dash
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/dashboard/view/107/

FR-Tech Test Dash
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/dashboard/manage/112/

I'll be assembling detailed walkthroughs on mediawiki soon.