[teampractices] Grooming: ongoing and asynchronous

Kevin Smith ksmith at wikimedia.org
Wed Jun 17 22:52:19 UTC 2015

Thanks Dan! Can you say more?

In that case, you had a product backlog project that spanned multiple
sub-teams, and had a column for each. Are you saying that the tech leads
would pull items from "To Triage" into their column, and also move items up
and down within their own sub-team column?

Did they communicate what they had done, or did you just notice it next
time you looked at that column?

Could you estimate how much of the grooming was performed that way?

Kevin Smith
Agile Coach
Wikimedia Foundation

sum of all knowledge. That's our commitment. Help us make it a reality.*