[teampractices] Phabricator Sprint 0.7.2.0

Christopher Johnson christopher.johnson at wikimedia.de
Thu Feb 12 10:58:01 UTC 2015

Hi,

According to Chase, the plan is to update Phabricator and deploy this on
Wednesday, 19 Feb.  It would be helpful if people could test it and provide
some feedback.  The test instance is at
http://phab08.wmflabs.org/project/sprint.

For details, Release Notes can be reviewed here:
https://github.com/wikimedia/phabricator-extensions-Sprint/blob/master/RELEASE_NOTES.md

Open questions
1.  Color to status mapping.  The color scheme right now is possibly a bit
confusing.  The main color is red to indicate either "done" or "resolved".
Backlog is grey.  "remaining" and "doing" are both orange.  "review" and
"ideal points" are both green.  "open" and "start points" are blue.  Too
many different colors is ugly, but there is probably a better coding scheme
than what is in place now.
2. I would like to include 1 more pie to the Progress Report.  I am
thinking that "Points by Priority" or "Points by Assigned To" might be
useful.  Advise if you have any particular need.

Thanks.
Christopher