[teampractices] Trellos & Minglers, what is blocking your migration to Phabricator?

Maryana Pinchuk mpinchuk at wikimedia.org
Thu Oct 23 16:18:50 UTC 2014

> On Oct 23, 2014, at 1:18 AM, Jared Zimmerman <jzimmerman at wikimedia.org> wrote:
>
> Real time updates.
> multi-user simultaneous editing.
> An iPhone app.

+1 to all of these, but especially the mobile thing. I can get a lot done on Trello during my commute/in the elevator/in line for lunch. I don't care so much if it's an app or a mobile site -- I just need to be able to do all the things I can do on a laptop on my phone (e.g., drag things around, edit user stories/acceptance criteria, comment, assign/ping people, etc.)

> Sent while mobile

^ that :)