[teampractices] Trellos & Minglers, what is blocking your migration to Phabricator?

Quim Gil qgil at wikimedia.org
Thu Oct 23 04:51:46 UTC 2014

You moving from Trello / Mingle to Phabricator in the next 10 weeks is a
top priority for the Wikimedia Foundation:

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Engineering/2014-15_Goals#Top_departmental_priorities_for_Q2_.28October_-_December_2014.29

The Wikimedia Phabricator team is committing to provide the infrastructure
and documentation required for this move. Today we have created a project
to organize this work:

https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/tag/project-management/board/

What is stopping you from starting the move? Technical or non-technical
problems, please report them now. New tasks, new comments or replies to
this email are welcome.

Also, what about a chat with your team? The conversations shared so far
have been very useful for both sides. My calendar is up to date.

--
Quim Gil
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:Qgil