[teampractices] Burndown charts progress in Phabricatotr (was Fwd: [Wikitech-l] Phabricator update)

Quim Gil qgil at wikimedia.org
Thu Oct 2 17:22:49 UTC 2014

On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 1:10 AM, Erik Moeller <erik at wikimedia.org> wrote:

> FYI -- some initial work by WMDE on evaluating burndown charts for
> Phabricator (test instance not working right this second).

It took more than one second, but Christopher Johnson and other WMDE
developers are making good progress testing and improving this Phabricator
extension.

See for yourselves:

https://phab08.wmflabs.org/burndown/view/1/

Status update:

https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T153#7471

You can already register to that testing site and try it. If things go
well, this extension will be part of out Phabricator regular Labs setup
and, at some point after Day 1, it will be graduated to our production
instance.

--
Quim Gil
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:Qgil