[teampractices] mingle seats

Bryan Davis bd808 at wikimedia.org
Mon Nov 10 22:13:08 UTC 2014

On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 11:45 AM, Bryan Davis <bd808 at wikimedia.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 11:07 AM, Arthur Richards
> <arichards at wikimedia.org> wrote:
>> Bryan, want to pitch using the Phabricator board at this week's SoS?
>>
>> On Fri, Nov 7, 2014 at 4:14 PM, Bryan Davis <bd808 at wikimedia.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> Project and initial board [1] are now live and waiting for content.
>>>
>>> [0]:https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/tag/sos/
>>> [1]: https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/tag/sos/board/
>
> I'll see if I can recreate the current board state in phab. I'm
> guessing there may be some work needed to get team projects setup for
> each team. If I can get it working then yeah it would be great to see
> another mingle use case bite the dust.

I filed <https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T1211> to get team projects
made for all of the SOS board projects. I then went ahead and added
all of the cards from the current mingle board to the phab board
<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/tag/sos/board/>. Some of these will
need to be tagged with more groups once they are created.

Bryan
--
Bryan Davis              Wikimedia Foundation    <bd808 at wikimedia.org>
[[m:User:BDavis_(WMF)]]  Sr Software Engineer            Boise, ID USA