[teampractices] mingle seats

Antoine Musso hashar+wmf at free.fr
Fri Nov 7 13:43:13 UTC 2014

Le 07/11/2014 07:54, James Forrester a écrit :

> ​Yeah, I guess we could have an on-wiki "current table", with each cell
> having 0+ links to Phabricator tickets. Sane?​
>
> J.

Wiki has already proven it is a terrible tool for project tracking. That
also adds yet another tool whereas Phabricator is meant to replace
everything.

It is much better long term to add the feature in Phabricator. The
feature does not only pertain to Scrum of Scrum, it is definitely useful
for cross team/projects meetup (ex: Mobile and Ops meeting together and
willing to know their intersections).

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso