[teampractices] Impressions about the switch from Trello to Phabricator

Prateek Saxena psaxena at wikimedia.org
Wed May 14 09:27:07 UTC 2014

On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 6:05 AM, Steven Walling <swalling at wikimedia.org> wrote:
> Sprint planning: it's hard to separate out a current iteration's worth of
> work from the entire task backlog. This is one area where the workboards
> could be useful?

In the video [1] where Shahyar introduces Phabricator I think he
suggests that we make "disposable projects" for each sprint. Removing
all the users from the project once the sprint is done so that it
doesn't show up in the feeds but is still their for documentation.

—prtksxna

[1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INoISTkEGlQ