[teampractices] Impressions about the switch from Trello to Phabricator

Kevin Leduc kevin at wikimedia.org
Wed May 14 01:07:34 UTC 2014

Another Phabricator weakness relative to Trello my team noticed while
sprint planning is the lack of real-time collaboration.  My team could not
see the description I was typing into a task (ala eatherpad) and had to
wait for me to save my changes.  They also had to refresh their browser tab
to see changes on the task or workboard.