[teampractices] Bugzilla migration Re: Project management tools review: Regressions/tradeoffs; migration

Matthew Flaschen mflaschen at wikimedia.org
Sat Mar 29 07:43:06 UTC 2014

On 03/26/2014 09:46 PM, Quim Gil wrote:
> 4. Projects with history in Bugzilla are created, old bugs are dealt in
> Bugzilla, new ones are dealt in the new tool. Ouch, it can get messy.
> 5. Other scenarios?

I'm not sure if this is what you mean, so to be explicit, 4 could also
be done at a global level.  Bugzilla is completely closed for new bugs.
  All new bugs period go to Phabricator (with the first ID one after the
last in Bugzilla to avoid confusion).  Existing bugs finish their life
in Bugzilla.

Matt Flaschen