[teampractices] Mingle

Anne Gomez agomez at wikimedia.org
Mon Mar 24 18:29:39 UTC 2014

Fundraising is still on mingle...

I just learned about a chrome extension called Scrum for Trello [1] that
apparently solves some of the estimation & reporting issues. I haven't had
a chance to look into it beyond installing the extension, so I can't verify
whether it really addresses what you/we would be looking for. Just throwing
the option out there as you're digging.

1.
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/scrum-for-trello/jdbcdblgjdpmfninkoogcfpnkjmndgje?hl=en