[teampractices] REMINDER: Project management tools review: Help shorten the list of candidates

Andre Klapper aklapper at wikimedia.org
Fri Mar 14 18:13:40 UTC 2014

Heja,

Thanks to everybody who has already provided input and feedback on our
Project management tools options, so the upcoming RFC can focus on
candidates that we really want to further investigate.

If you have not taken a look or commented on the candidates:
Please take a few minutes to review the options and give your opinion!
Engage in the discussion and make sure your voice is heard:

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Talk:Project_management_tools/Review/Options

This is crucial in order to hopefully finding broad consensus and wide
acceptance across teams at the very end of this evaluation.

I'd especially like to encourage teams which have not provided input
yet. Furthermore, while the focus is clearly on software development,
commenting is not restricted to _development_ teams - Input from any
teams in the Wikimedia sphere who use workflow or ticket systems can be
helpful.

Again, thank you for your help!

Guillaume and Andre

--