[teampractices] Phabricator's Kanban tool

Steven Walling swalling at wikimedia.org
Wed Mar 12 21:39:39 UTC 2014

On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 9:20 PM, Tomasz Finc <tfinc at wikimedia.org> wrote:

> How is phabricator doing to replace Bugzilla and RT?

I think it's pretty good actually. We need to do two things:

1). Make reading of everything unrestricted and available to users not
logged in, if possible.
2). Educate people about how to make tasks and projects hidden/restricted,
by consistently using the "Visible To" and "Editable By" fields for
tasks/issues. This will make Ops happy I think? Also should create a doc
with rules of thumb for what kind of tasks should be public/private etc.

--
Steven Walling,
Product Manager