[teampractices] Team health check survey: your feedback wanted!

Arthur Richards arichards at wikimedia.org
Thu Aug 28 23:18:45 UTC 2014

Now that a few weeks have gone by, the Team Practices Group has synthesized
all the feedback so far and made a second draft of the team health check
survey
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Team_Practices_Group/Health_check_survey>.

Please take a look and provide any further feedback - we will be taking
feedback on this latest draft til midnight UTC of 5 September, 2014 so we
can finalize the survey focus areas for the first iteration of the survey
to be delivered to an initial batch of WMF engineering teams in the coming
weeks. Pending their approval, we are planning to deliver the survey to
teams currently engaged or soon engaging with the TPG - mobile web, mobile
apps, mediawiki core, and analytics - by the end of this quarter.

--
Arthur Richards
Team Practices Manager