[teampractices] RfC on Product Management Tools and Development Toolchain

Guillaume Paumier gpaumier at wikimedia.org
Mon Apr 28 16:35:18 UTC 2014

Hi,

On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 2:02 AM, Andre Klapper <aklapper at wikimedia.org> wrote:

> as previously announced [1], we've been facilitating a collective review
> of Wikimedia's current product management tools and development
> toolchain.

>   https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Requests_for_comment/Phabricator

The initial deadline for the RFC was yesterday. We now have a choice
to make between closing the RFC, or leaving it open for another week
to get more input. Imho it wouldn't hurt to extend the deadline by a
week, but if you disagree, please comment on the talk page:
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Talk:Requests_for_comment/Phabricator#Shouldn.27t_we_close_this.3F

Thanks!

--
Guillaume Paumier