[teampractices] Mingle

Greg Grossmeier greg at wikimedia.org
Fri Apr 18 20:46:16 UTC 2014

Submitting upstream is as easy (or as hard as, whatever your perspective
is) as filing a bug in Phabricator's Phabricator:

eg: for the workboards:
https://secure.phabricator.com/project/view/773/

Thanks for asking where to report bugs.

<quote name="Kevin Leduc" date="2014-04-18" time="13:08:03 -0700">