[teampractices] Scrum of scrums

Toby Negrin tnegrin at wikimedia.org
Sun Sep 22 20:35:57 UTC 2013

Could we try having a SoS with a relatively small number of attendees
initially, perhaps even from only a few teams? That might help streamline
the process before we roll out it to everybody. (I'm a big fan of
prototyping :)

To address Amir's totally valid comments directly, I'd hope that if we make
this meeting about communication and co-ordination it will be still be
useful for non-scrum teams.

Because a lot of people will end up attending this meeting, we should a)
keep it very quick and make sure that issues are discussed in depth in
another forum b) keep only the next few sprints/releases in scope for
pretty much the same reason.

-Toby