[teampractices] The Rule of Three (+1)

Arthur Richards arichards at wikimedia.org
Tue Sep 17 18:30:52 UTC 2013

To piggy back on this, the mobile web team also has a rule that all
decisions be communicated on the team's mailing list. This ensures that
/everyone/ is, or can be, aware of decisions that have been made, and also
archives the decision in a way that is easy to refer back to in the future.
This is particularly useful for remote staff when decisions get made either
in a group of three or otherwise in some ad-hoc fashion to which other
members of the team may not be privy.

Arthur Richards
Software Engineer, Mobile
[[User:Awjrichards]]