[teampractices] Inviting folks from other software engineering orgs

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Wed Oct 30 18:27:46 UTC 2013

How do people feel about sending some invites to folks from Mozilla
and other open source ogrs, as well as other technical non-profits, to
join this list, with the appropriate disclaimer that it's
Wikimedia-centric? Looking through the archives, a lot of the stuff we
talk about here affects other orgs as well, and getting sporadic input
of the "We do X to solve this problem" would be helpful, while I think
others might want to join to learn more about the challenges we
experience and how we address them.

I realize we're still finding our footing on the list and don't want
the signal/noise ratio to drop. I think the risk of that is manageable
in the invitation itself. But if others would strongly prefer to keep
it WMF-centric for now, I'll pass, and just forward on individual
posts/inquiries as needed.

Erik

--
Erik Möller