[teampractices] Scrum-y tools based on BZ (was Re: Scrumbu.gs)

Toby Negrin tnegrin at wikimedia.org
Wed Oct 30 14:02:56 UTC 2013

At Yahoo one of the most popular agile tools was a front-end for BZ. It had
charts, graphs, backlogs -- it was really nice.

Yahoo's bugzilla instance was heavily patched so even if the source code
was available, it probably wouldn't work with out of the box bugzilla but
it definitely proves the concept.

-Toby