[teampractices] Scrum-y tools based on BZ (was Re: Scrumbu.gs)

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Wed Oct 30 05:54:24 UTC 2013

Thanks for sharing, Greg! I've also reached out to the scrumbu.gs
developer. I'd like to coordinate a bit more with Andre/Quim, but it'd
definitely be great to see if a joint approach with other major
players to improving our open source agile team tooling. Like I said,
I think Mingle is a great tool for now (and don't want to discourage
its use now that we've just started to get good at it), but getting a
good open alternative to work well for everyone is going to take a
long time, so we should start thinking about this early.

Erik

--
Erik Möller