[teampractices] [Engineering] Story wall for the Scrum of Scrums

Dan Andreescu dandreescu at wikimedia.org
Wed Oct 16 12:04:06 UTC 2013

> 5) No cards on the wall -- no speaking time :)

I see your point that the Engineering biweekly is used for broader
discussion and SoS (pronounced "sauce" to make Steven happy :)) should be
more focused.  But I think some of the interactions will be discovered
accidentally, as we give status updates.  So I disagree with
pre-determining what's relevant outside of the group.  That said, I
regretted not having some notes to go off of, so I think preparing in
general is a good idea.