[teampractices] Here comes the scrum of scrums

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Wed Oct 9 23:55:03 UTC 2013

Excellent; thanks for driving this, Arthur.

For those who are skeptical about such things, please keep in mind
it's just an experiment and the eval after a month will hopefully lead
to a decision by the participating teams on whether it is / can be a
useful investment of time or not. I don't think anyone disagrees that
we need to continually improve inter-team communications and this is
one of many possible ways of going about it. :) I'm really pleased so
many teams decided to sign up and participate in this trial run.

All best,
Erik
--
Erik Möller