[teampractices] Bugzilla Etiquette draft

Andre Klapper aklapper at wikimedia.org
Thu Dec 5 23:26:30 UTC 2013

Heja,

On Tue, 2013-12-03 at 22:24 -0500, Matthew Flaschen wrote:
> On 11/26/2013 11:25 AM, Andre Klapper wrote:
> > https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Bug_management/Bugzilla_Etiquette
>
> Commenting there has slowed down. There's been one new commenter there
> in a about a week.

I've now incorporated the (pretty awesome) feedback from the Talk page:
https://www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Bug_management/Bugzilla_etiquette&oldid=836639

Thanks to all community members who commented. I'm still impressed about
the quality and thoughtfulness of the comments.

> Can you send this to Wikitech?  I suggest we allow two or three more
> weeks for discussion (after notifying Wikitech) and updates, then
> finalize it, and then let people know about the new policy.

+1. I'll do so tomorrow or beginning of next week.

andre
--
Andre Klapper | Wikimedia Bugwrangler
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/