[RCom-l] Research:Understanding the Editor/Bot Relationship

Goran Milovanovic goran.s.milovanovic at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 09:06:29 UTC 2011

Hi,

I have reviewed Randall Livingstone's "Understanding the Editor/Bot
Relationship": http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Research:Understanding_the_Editor/Bot_Relationship
I have also had a chance to take a look at the list of questions and
everything seems quite fine.

Since this was the first time that I reviewed a research project here,
I have opened a poll on the project's discussion page and I am asking
for second opinion - in spite of the fact that I do not see any
possible problem in relation to this study. Please find some time to
take a look at this since Randall needs to start his recruitment
procedures very soon.

The link to the project's discussion page:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Research_talk:Understanding_the_Editor/Bot_Relationship

Thank you.

Best,
Goran