[RCom-l] New research project: Anonymity and conformity over the net

Aaron Halfaker aaron.halfaker at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 16:08:47 UTC 2011

FYI, we have a new recruitment request.  Please see the writeup (
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Research:Anonymity_and_conformity_over_the_net)
and discussion (
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Research_talk:Anonymity_and_conformity_over_the_net<http://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Research_talk:Anonymity_and_conformity_over_the_net&action=edit&redlink=1>
)

-Aaron