[RCom-l] Peer reviewed journal?

Fuster, Mayo Mayo.Fuster at EUI.eu
Thu Sep 22 11:58:02 UTC 2011

E-mail: mayo.fuster at eui.eu
E-mail: mayofm at cyber.law.harvard.edu

265 Elm Street - 4
Somerville, MA, USA
02144

From: rcom-l-bounces at lists.wikimedia.org [rcom-l-bounces at lists.wikimedia.org] On Behalf Of Daniel Mietchen [daniel.mietchen at googlemail.com]
Sent: 22 September 2011 13:17
To: The Wikimedia Foundation Research Committee mailing list
Subject: Re: [RCom-l] Peer reviewed journal?

Hi Milos,

a small-scale version of something like this is on the verge to
actually happening with PLoS Computational Biology:
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia_talk:WikiProject_Molecular_and_Cellular_Biology&oldid=451739278#PLoS_Comp_Biol_Contributions
and slide 40 at
http://www.slideshare.net/pebourne/ten-simple-rules-for-open-access-publishers
, given yesterday as part of
http://oaspa.org/coasp/program.php .
Dario and I are at that meeting with Phil, and we have been discussing
the project in quite some detail, with a number of things still to be
worked out.

Will try to report more next week.

Cheers from Tallinn,

Daniel