[RCom-l] Query re image filter

Yaroslav M. Blanter putevod at mccme.ru
Tue Sep 6 08:27:41 UTC 2011

http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/foundation-l/2011-September/067889.htmlon
> the Foundation mailing list.
>
> Unless anyone has a better response to make, I'll post that RCOM
> collectively was not consulted, though I don't know if any individual
RCOM
> members were consulted about those questions.
>
> Cheers
>
> WereSpielChequers

I agree, and I thinbk it is important to do it quickly, nobody would get
interested in a week. May be just to wait till RCom member in California
have a chance to read this message later in the (European) afternoon.

Another question to discuss would be whether we should have been
consulted. I am not sure. This is not really research, this was supposed to
be a vote.

Cheers
Yaroslav