[RCom-l] Wikizine Science section

Milos Rancic millosh at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 12:55:07 UTC 2011

I opened section "Science" in Wikizine. As Wikizine is about
Wikimedia, the section "Science" is about science around Wikimedia.

In the 127th edition of Wikizine [1] I'll publish information about
the paper "Investigating editing anxiety in new users" and RCom's
meeting yesterday (sorry for not participating, I totally forgot for
the meeting two hours before it started; although I was preparing for
the meeting around 15 UTC).

If someone else from RCom is willing to help me in covering scientific
news from Wikimedia, it would be great.

[1] http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikizine/EN2011-127