[RCom-l] OSTP call for input on open access to science publication

Cheryl Moy moyc at umich.edu
Thu Nov 10 19:26:28 UTC 2011

Hi Everyone!

This caught my attention on Monday, and I think that there are many in
the group who would be interested in helping to submit a response to
OSTP (Office of Science and Technology Policy).

http://www.federalregister.gov/articles/2011/11/04/2011-28623/request-for-information-public-access-to-peer-reviewed-scholarly-publications-resulting-from

Take a look at the call, I also believe that the WMF might also be
putting together a response? I am not 100% sure, but maybe we all could
coordinate something. I am also not familiar with how responses are
submitted hopefully someone in the group knows! The response is due Jan
2, 2012.

Best,
Cheryl (user:MichChemGSI)