[RCom-l] The tragedy of the Commons

Fuster, Mayo Mayo.Fuster at EUI.eu
Mon Dec 12 19:23:29 UTC 2011

E-mail: mayo.fuster at eui.eu
E-mail: mayofm at cyber.law.harvard.edu

265 Elm Street - 4
Somerville, MA, USA
02144
From: rcom-l-bounces at lists.wikimedia.org [rcom-l-bounces at lists.wikimedia.org] On Behalf Of Dario Taraborelli [dtaraborelli at wikimedia.org]
Sent: 12 December 2011 18:52
To: The Wikimedia Foundation Research Committee mailing list
Subject: Re: [RCom-l] The tragedy of the Commons

Hi WSC,

thanks for starting this, I agree we need to have a serious assessment of what happened with the Berkman incident and discuss alternative options (if any) for the future.
I suggest that we hold an extraordinary RCom meeting some time next week to discuss these measures since we have other SR requests on hold.

If nobody objects I am going to start a doodle to find a date that suits most of us (cc:ing Dana). It'd be great if those among you heavily invested in SR discussions/reviews could make it.

Dario