[RCom-l] Work towards on-wiki research gruideline

Aaron Halfaker aaron.halfaker at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 19:33:36 UTC 2011

Hey folks,

Systems were down today so I managed to get a little bit of writing done.
I've worked up a draft of a guideline for on-wiki research (
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:EpochFail/On-wiki_research).

I'm looking for feedback and/or edits.  I'm hoping to use this as a catalyst
to restart discussions around research policy, recruitment and interfaces
with Wikimedia communities.  The next thing on my plate is a rewrite of the
Subject Recruitment Approvals Group.  I should have more on that soon.

Thanks,
-Aaron (EpochFail)