[QA] Upgrade of jenkins-job-builder to 3.0.2

Antoine Musso hashar at free.fr
Tue Oct 29 10:25:08 UTC 2019

Hello,

//I supposedly announced it last week but had an issue with my mailing
list setup.//

Last week and this Monday, I have overhauled the way jenkins job builder
should be used.  When previously we relayed on a fork in
integration/jenkins-job-builder.git , it is now available directly under
integration/config.git

It can be installed locally using the jenkins-jobs virtual environment
via tox:

 tox -e jenkins-jobs -- <arguments here>

The actual version is defined in tox.ini, something like:

 [testenv:jenkins-jobs]
 commands = jenkins-jobs {posargs}
 deps = jenkins-job-builder==3.0.2

As you can see, we are now using version 3.0.2 which is the latest and I
have updated the wiki doc  https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/CI/JJB !

Also you can utils/jjb-diff.sh to generate the jobs and compare them
against the result of HEAD^. It even reinstall JJB entirely to take in
account a potentially change in the jjb version :]  The script is used
by the CI job integration-config-jjb-diff-docker.

Most probably I will phase out archive the forked repository in favor of
working closely with upstream to integrate bug fixes and features.

The jjb upgrade task was:
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T236036

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso