[QA] [Cloud-admin] Delete button on gerrit

Chase Pettet cpettet at wikimedia.org
Mon Mar 5 20:12:56 UTC 2018

It seems potentially the only time to use it would be an accidental leak of
sensitive info in a changeset, and you would still want to change the
leaked value. More than once I have discovered an abandoned change from
someone and learned a lesson so that seems like the superior everyday
mechanism for "not useful" anymore :)