[QA] New Beta Cluster Deployment Servers

Tyler Cipriani tcipriani at wikimedia.org
Thu Aug 2 22:43:54 UTC 2018

Hi All!

There are new deployment servers in beta cluster: deployment-deploy01
and deployment-deploy02.

These servers replace deployment-tin and deployment-mira (which I just
shut down today).

If you had a home directory on either deployment-tin or deployment-mira
I've moved it to the new machines at:

    deployment-deploy01:~/deployment-tin-home
    deployment-deploy02:~/deployment-mira-home

If you see anything amiss that you feel may be a result of this move,
please file a task on phab or find me on IRC.

Thanks to Daniel Zahn and Alex Monk for all their work on this task!

Thanks!
-- Tyler