[QA] [Ops] security patches handling

Brad Jorsch (Anomie) bjorsch at wikimedia.org
Thu Jan 26 03:17:12 UTC 2017

On Wed, Jan 25, 2017 at 5:00 PM, Stas Malyshev <smalyshev at wikimedia.org>
wrote:

> This is probably where my low familiarity with deployment details is
> showing - when I tried to look where the code comes from, code on
> terbium was different from gerrit, but I didn't find any git repo I
> could look at, so I'm still not sure what "locally" means in this context.

Under deployment.eqiad.wmnet:/srv/mediawiki-staging/ are the git repos in
question. The mediawiki/core checkouts are the subdirectories named like
php-1.29.0-wmf.9 there, there's one for each deployment branch that's
active, recently active, or soon to be active.

The /srv/mediawiki directories everywhere else are copied from there by
scap, as far as I understand it.

--
Brad Jorsch (Anomie)
Senior Software Engineer