[QA] Updated documentation on Selenium tests (including support for Node.js)

Željko Filipin zfilipin at wikimedia.org
Thu Nov 17 20:31:09 UTC 2016

In the last few weeks I have been updating documentation on Selenium tests.
You can find it here:

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Selenium

Please notice that there is documentation on how to write Selenium tests in
Node.js:

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Selenium/Node.js

There is still a lot of things I would like to do, but I think the
documentation is now in a good enough shape to announce it.

I am still working on it and I really need your feedback. Feel free to
reply here, at IRC (zeljkof at #wikimedia-releng) or at Phabricator:

https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T108108

I was not working on the documentation alone. I would like to say thank you
to Antoine Musso (hashar), Dan Duvall and Greg Grossmeier, among others.

Željko