[QA] Introduction to the QA group

Elena Tonkovidova etonkovidova at wikimedia.org
Thu Mar 31 08:38:58 UTC 2016

Hi Vernon,

Thanks for your interest! It'd be great if Wikimedia projects will have
testing help. A good place to start will be the following page:
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Quality_Assurance. The page gives a detailed
overview of what wikimedia testing approach is  and other details. There
are also several links to other pages with helpful information.

When you become more familiar with the testing process at Wikimedia, I will
be happy to answer any specific questions you may have.

thanks again
Elena