[QA] JJB updated

Antoine Musso hashar+wmf at free.fr
Wed Mar 2 16:59:58 UTC 2016

Hello,

Zeljko needed support in JJB for the Yaml Axis Plugin which I wrote and
proposed upstream.  In the process I have upgraded our fork in
integration/jenkins-job-builder to the latest upstream master then
cherry picked the Yaml axis related patches.

Please upgrade your local JJB installation. The HEAD commit should be:

cd63874ab6bccdf4e93a522ed3543c84e96c0170

I myself use:

 git clone integration/jenkins-job-builder.git
 tox -e venv -- jenkins-jobs

Ensuring all the proper dependencies are set and that I am running the
HEAD of my working copy ;-)

There are too many changes to list. Mostly plugin additions and some new
tiny features.
Apparently no regression what soever, the only one I caught is fixed.

The update command support being run in parallel. A patch that took
months to develop but finally landed.

$ tox -e venv -- jenkins-jobs update --help
  --workers N_WORKERS   number of workers to use,
                        0 for autodetection
                        1 for just one worker.
$

That will dramatically speed up refresh of multiple jobs.

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso