[QA] upload.beta.wmflabs.org, NFS moved to Swift in deployment-prep

Alex Monk alex at wikimedia.org
Wed Jul 13 20:44:48 UTC 2016

I just finished importing everything from deployment-prep's NFS upload7
directory into our new Swift instances that Filippo set up earlier this
year.
I've left a lot of detail about what I've done on
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T64835 -
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T102953 has also been closed.

This means deployment-upload has been shut down and we should delete it at
some point. I'm not sure what happens to our files in NFS after that.

https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T84950 is not quite done due to our lack
of dedicated imagescaler instances, I've updated it a bit.

Alex Monk