[QA] Firefox + Selenium = </3

Legoktm legoktm.wikipedia at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 20:18:01 UTC 2016

Hi,

[ Please read my comments as an ideal scenario, I have no idea what
would be the work involved and whether it is worth it ]

#5. Use Firefox 45 until we get Chromium working, then set up FF 48+
with Marionette, reporting upstream bugs as necessary (probably
non-voting for a while depending on how bad it is), and eventually run
tests in both Chromium and Firefox.

-- Legoktm