[QA] Browser testing user satisfaction survey

Greg Grossmeier greg at wikimedia.org
Tue Jul 5 15:35:48 UTC 2016

We had a question on the survey creation task about respondents'
privacy. Here's the answer:

* All submissions will be seen and collated by members of the Release
  Engineering team (namely Zeljko and I).

* Submissions do not require logging into Google nor providing a name or
  email.

* A summarized version will be made public (on, at least, mw.org).

* The 1-5 ratings will be averaged and shared per question.

* The free form comments will not be shared directly (iow: no direct
  quotes) but instead we'll paraphrase one or more at a time.

I hope that helps.

Please help us improve the browser testing tools we provide!

Greg

<quote name="Željko Filipin" date="2016-07-01" time="17:50:49 +0200">
> In order to improve browser testing tools, release engineering team has
> created browser testing user satisfaction survey:
>
> https://goo.gl/xS6mmV
>
> It should take you up to 5 minutes. Most of the questions have simple 5
> level linear scale. There are 5 sections, and the last question in each
> section will be free form text field, so you can leave comments on anything
> we forgot to ask.
>
> For details about the survey, feel free to take a look at phabricator task:
>
> https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T131123
>
> Željko

| Greg Grossmeier            GPG: B2FA 27B1 F7EB D327 6B8E |
| identi.ca: @greg                A18D 1138 8E47 FAC8 1C7D |